We are on the hunt for an experienced Children's Registered Manager to work in our client's Children's EDB homes based in Flint, North Wales.
Our client is a continuously developing provider of care services for children with emotional and behavioural needs and sexually harmful behaviours. In this role you will be the Dual Registered Manager for two homes based in close proximity. On 4 bed and one 2 bed.
To be successful in this role, you will be/have:
- NVQ Level 5 in Children and Young People
- A full driving license and own vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness to work in multiple different sites within North Wales if needed
- Previous experience of being a Registered Manager of a children's home in Wales
In return for your hard work and commitment the hiring company are offering:
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 - £40,000 pa
- Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
- Personal Pension
- Life Insurance (after 12 months)
- In-house learning and development team offering free ongoing training and support up to Foundation Degree level and beyond
- 2-week intensive induction and training in PRICE, PACE, Emergency First Aid etc.
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Money saving initiatives on cars and breakdown cover
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply online or call Rachel on 01512426100 with any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!