Brook Street (UK) Ltd is recruiting on behalf of our call centre client in Belfast who is currently hiring Dutch Speaking Technical Support Representatives
You would be required to provide support for customers of world-renown manufacturer and supplier of peripherals, gaming & audio devices, web cameras, security systems and Harmony remotes. This position offers a three-week training program to ensure you will become an expert in the business you will be supporting.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customers either by telephone or email. This is the perfect opportunity to use your superior customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction, timely resolution of customer issues, and drive loyalty.
* Accepting requests through different communication channels
* Logging and identifying the problem
* Responding to customers via phone and/or email.
* Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers' entitlement and customer issue;
* Keeping customers informed at every stage
* Setting and following up on commitments
* Keeping precise case documentation and case ownership.
* Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers' service level agreements;
* Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools
* Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English
* Experienced in telephone and email-based customer service or technical support
* Experienced in maintaining detailed updates in database / customer management systems
* A positive person with an attitude towards learning new skill
* Adaptable to change and multi-tasking
* Computer savvy
* Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
* Excellent relocation package (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
* Continuous paid training on the latest technology
* Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
* Private Pension and Life assurance
* 25 Annual leave days and bank holidays all increasing 1 day a year
If interested please send your CV via the apply link - immediate starts available