2 x Duty Managers (Sport Centre) Temporary - Salary £10 per hour - 25-30 hours per week shifts - West London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Westminster, for 2 Duty Managers to work 25-30 hours a week flexible shifts.
The right candidates need to have:
- A strong sports background (leisure not fitness)
- enhanced DBS cleared.
- Good customer service and admin skills
- Flexible with shift patterns
The main duties will include:
- Opening and or closing the club, adhering to company procedures & checklists.
- Ensure the smooth running & timeliness of all operations within the club whilst on shift, including studio classes, inductions, events and all appointments.
- Admin duties including invoicing
- Brand standards, Health & Safety, cleanliness & a good working use of all facilities.
- Continual interaction with members & maintaining a club presence whilst on shift, being proactive and anticipating issues before they arise.
- Assist in the management of the Centre's quality assurance systems and procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is set up safely and correctly.
As a Duty Manager you will be trained to demonstrate full competence in the following areas; Financial reporting, processes and procedures, HR policies, procedures and practice, operational monitoring, facilities management and maintenance, customer service, sales and marketing.
If you fit the above profile, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!