Our client is a growing and developing Managed Service Provider based in London.
They are a remote first working company. Due to growth they are seeking a highly experienced D365 CRM Technical Consultant to join their team.
Must have demonstrable experience migrating Dynamics CRM on premise to the Cloud.
This role requires a highly experienced D365 CRM Consultant with excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills to Corporate CXO level - Finance/Banking sector would be ideal.
- Extensive experience and Skilled in Dynamics CRM/365 Customisation & configuration,
- .Net, C#, CDP
- Custom work flows & Plug-ins,
- Power Platforms,
- Data Visualisation
- Must have proven record of migrating on-Prem CRM to Dynamics365
- Knowledge of Azure Platform - Logic Apps, Functions, Flow etc.
- Deep understanding of .NET Development; Visual Studio & Object Orientated Design
- SQL; SSRS & SSIS
- Integrations; Experience using WCF, Web API, XML &XSD
- Experienced in taking lead, architecting & design, end-to-end implementations
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel & work in London post Covid
- Must pass Security Checks and Government baseline personnel security standard
- Must hold up-to-date MS accreditations
Candidates must be resident in the UK for at least 4 years with full Visa/Passport status for this role.