Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experience E-Commerce Marketing Specialist/Site Merchandiser.
This is a contract role estimated to start in January 2021 until July 2022 (18 months in duration).
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
- Coordinating Xbox Console and Digital Games and Subscription store updates with the EMEA Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how Xbox promotions are executed on the storefront - including deal configuration options, online marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key Xbox store pages as well as the digital games and subscription pages
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in e-commerce / online marketing.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
Deadline for applications: Friday 6th November 2020