£24000 - £32000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is an automation specialist, supplying hardware and software products in partnership with world leading technology manufactures. We are seeking a highly motivated E-Commerce Lead located in Enfield.
You will be reporting to operations manager and accountable for the data, sales processing and customer experience. Ownership of the complete website working with suppliers, partners, maintaining and responsible product data within the website and software systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding and maintaining the quality and accuracy of data between relevant systems and continuously update in line with company.
- Build a relationship with relevant web and e-commerce contacts within manufacturers.
- Be the conduit into the sales branches to ensure customer orders and processed efficiently from the website.
- Work with marketing team in processing relevant content into the website.
- To ensure a customer focused approach is adopted in all aspects of work.
- To ensure that the needs of customers both internal and external are met by providing the best quality of service.
- To deal with information with regards to confidentiality and data protection.
- To participate in the identification of training requirements and undertake training and development in line with agreed appraisals.
- To ensure a pro-active approach is taken to equality and diversity issues.
- To provide support to other members of staff as required and to establish good working relationships both internally and externally.
You must be strong communication skills, IT skills, people skill, attention to detail, team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
You package £28k o £33k, Full Time, Permanent, Pension, progression and development, Office based Mon to Fri, located in Enfield North London with many other benefits.