My Godalming based client is seeking an E-procurement training &support advisor to join there fast paced and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, face to face and on the phone, you will also have a full UK driving license as required to travel to client sites.
Daily duties will include -
You will be providing effective and timely first line client training and support to users of the company's eProcurement solutions. The role will also be a key contributor to the wider support provided to clients, suppliers, and staff.
e-Procurement Training & Support
1. Maintain an accurate and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operational capabilities of the software.
2. Take part in the process of reviewing training documentation, helping to ensure they are user friendly and in alignment with new features and releases.
3. Provide best in class system support, training, and advice to clients and suppliers thereby contributing to the client retention, and category growth strategies. Various delivery methods of training including virtually, and face to face both in and out of the clients office.
4. Ensure all support calls, training, and issues are captured within the Service Desk, escalating where appropriate.
5. Evaluate Service Desk data, looking for trends in client feedback and repeat issues that could lead to improvements to the system.
6. Take ownership of client reported issues, making sure updates and resolutions are communicated back in a professional and positive manor.
7. Support bespoke customer workflows including but not limited to accruals, exports and invoice processing.
Please apply today for further details this role offers full training, free parking and other excellent benefits, please call Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email .