Are you an experience EA looking for a new challenge? If so contact me immediately regarding an exciting opportunity we have in central London.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
As Personal Assistant to CEO and Chair, you will be bright, have a flexible and adaptable approach whilst being reliable, with experience in administration.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proven ability to minute Board level or equivalent meetings
- Strong organisational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation and a team player able to work collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with a range of people
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You will be an experienced EA/PA, with prior experience of supporting roles at a senior level.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (including Mathematics and English Language) or equivalent experience.
Contaact me immediately if your skills and experience fits this role!