Up to £12.52 per hour
HT8553 - NW_1707458655
21 days ago
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are recruiting Senior Clerical Officers for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland, Enniskillen.
As a temporary Senior Clerical Officer in the Transport Administration Dept. you will provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals as directed by the Programme Manager.
You will provide administrative support for the daily functional and operational staff.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct typing and word-processing duties.
- Have the equivalent of five GCSEs at grade C or above and at least one-year administrative experience in an office environment.
- Have good customer service skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be a good Team player with the ability to work on one's own initiative.
- Provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the programme using the full range of IT equipment including word processing/typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, fax, intranet and internet facilities.
- Answer telephone calls and queries from customers and clients and accurately record the call conversation, escalating to the correct department when necessary.
- Prepare letters, minutes, notes and other clerical support to officers as appropriate and as directed by the programme manager.
- Use initiative, tact and diplomacy in responding to queries, issues and problems which arise within the Office.
- Order and monitor supplies of stationery and office requisitions for all staff within the section along with diary management of stakeholders.
- Be responsible for maintaining efficient recording and filing systems within the service as directed by the programme manager.
You will benefit from:
- Full training and induction
- Accrue holiday hours as you work
- Brook Street (UK) Ltd back office support and mentoring
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest?and state the role that you are interested in.?We are?committed to engaging with you.?
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.
The rate of pay is £12.52 per hour, the hours of work are 36hrs Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this role, upload your CV via the `Apply` link.