Role - Early Years Teacher
Location - Bristol
Full-time - 2.5 hours each week (8.5 hours each day).
Salary - £26,000
I am recruiting for a Qualified Early Years Teacher to join an upbeat team in Bristol, leading a Preschool room
Are you passionate about working within the Early Years and someone with a genuine desire to provide the best possible experience for every child in our care?
The successful candidate will have completed the Early Years Initial Teacher Training (ITT) and will have demonstrated they met the Teachers' Standards in Early Years.
The organisation has fantastic facilities for both their children and staff, and they want you to feel valued and appreciated.
You will have excellent salaries and benefits, here are a few examples:
· Free parking in our nursery car park
· Free staff lunches - which include a choice of the meal of the day, filled baguette, omelette, filled jacket potato or salad
· Discounted childcare fees for children attending our nursery
· Bonus day off on your birthday
· Increased holiday entitlement with length of service
· Homemade birthday cake to share with your colleagues to celebrate your birthday
· We actively support further training and gaining of qualifications
· Social events at Christmas and during the summer
· Cycle to work scheme
I am look forward to hearing from you. You can Apply now or email me your CV directly on