My client a well known household manufacturing company are looking for an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser to join their team and help deliver profitable growth for the business across their eCommerce platforms.
The Ideal Candidate will be a 'hands-on' person, comfortable with the 'doing' and happy to get stuck into a wide variety of tasks. This role offers a high degree of autonomy for the right person.
This role requires someone who is highly analytic with a real passion for eCommerce, online merchandising and optimisation.
Within the role your duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for implementing a merchandising strategy to create a strong online presence within the market
- Regularly review sales, margin and KPI's to identify and understand the key drivers behind performance
- Set-up and deliver daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting, in addition to ad hoc reports as required
- Using web analytics to monitor product positions and conversion rates, being reactive to optimise display and assisting in achieving sales targets
- Conducting regular audits on the company's website to check all product details displayed are accurate and in line with the mailing plan
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive customer demand through localised campaign work across all paid, owned and earned channels
- Optimise site navigation, product placement & customer journey through UX and A/B testing to grow conversion rate and online sales
- Keep up to date on eCommerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor sites
- Develop strong lasting relationships with external partners, agencies, PR companies and charities to continually improve online performance
We're looking for a candidate with excellent analytic skills, if you're an assistant/junior merchandiser looking to take the next step, or an eCommerce assistant looking to develop then this could be the role for you!
Our client are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with experience using Magento, Google Analytics and knowledge of SEO. Other required experience includes:
- Excel reporting experience, comfortable with analysis and interpretation of data using Excel functions such as pivot tables, vlookups etc
- Experience maintaining and optimising website
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach with a genuine passion for retail and merchandising
This role is based in Bradford, within immediate interviews available. In return my clients are offering a very competitive package, including staff discounts, free parking and a salary up to £28,000.
If this role is of interest to you please click the apply button and send your up to date CV to us today. If you would like any further information please call Katie on 01274 331200