Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our one-of-a-kind gaming client to recruit an Economy Analyst.
This is a contract role to start in Febraury for 18 months.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will likely require regular presence at our client's offices in Atherstone post-Covid/when safe.
Our client wants to leverage their data further to build out a more robust, long term strategy about all the economies within one of their well known games. This role will bring experience and clarity to our monetization experience and teams, enabling us to further improve and enrich the player experience.
- Build and create understanding of our in-game economies and share insights across the teams
- Partner deeply with the Monetization team delivering critical analyses and insight generation including:
- Balancing of in game economies, building long term retention and engagement
- Develop reporting to show sources and sinks and spot opportunities for the team to maximize their impact
- Start helping the team get predictive about their capabilities and potential opportunities
- Partner with rest of the analytics team to garner deeper insights
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience analysing economies
- Excel data manipulation/presentation
- SQL/Python/R skills
- Power BI dashboard creation experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of Games/Games industry, including working on a monetized Games as a Service, or mobile titles
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience with Scrum
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 27th January 2021