We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization
This role is to provide legal interpretation in the form of research, analysis, and content creation to support the development and maintenance of information in all media, and ensure that published information contains and delivers premium content.
- Reviews and analyses legal information
- Creates metadata and consolidated legislation content
- Identifies key legal issues in editorial materials and maintains key legal content
- Adheres to editorial publishing schedules, Service Level Agreements and quality standards
- Verifies own work for accuracy, completeness, and quality and ensures that the information is properly presented and organized
- Maintains and develops legal knowledge and skills training as required to complete work and stay current on legal trends and developments related to the employee's editorial responsibilities
- Participates in the employee evaluation process
- Supports the delivery of product enhancement projects for UK&I Legal Products
- Provides administrative assistance including maintenance of spreadsheets and workflows, documentation and the delivery of relevant project objectives
- Work to be done according to established quality and productivity standards
- Once trained, supports and mentors newer members of staff
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (essential)
- Legal qualification (desirable)
- Understanding of the UK legislative process (desirable)
- Experience of MS Office suite (essential)
- Experience of HTML/XML/SGML (desirable)
We believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realise innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.