Education Partner Development Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Business Admin Support. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £64,500 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
This role will be focus on the channel partners that serve breadth Education customers in the UK (predominantly schools), and be responsible for helping our existing partners meet customer needs more effectively and developing our partner ecosystem to deliver new solutions that mean Technology has even greater impact in UK Education. The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently, spending a lot of time with our partners, helping build plans to deliver strong results for the partner.
Education Partner Development Manager Responsibilities
- Manage top Partner focused on UK Schools market
- Ensure we have strong, shared plans to grow adoption of Modern Classroom tools and Cloud Services.
- Build partner capability to ensure customer deployment and adoption, including teacher training, CPD and certification
- Develop the breadth of the Schools channel
- Work with Indirect partners to ensure we develop and support the full breadth of the Partner channel working with schools.
- Identify and work with new partners to Education Channel
- Look for potential new routes to market for our technologies
- Work to maximise incentives and partner programmes for UK Partners.
- Work alongside our Education and Commercial Partner and Device Partner teams to bring the best of all teams to support partner success
Education Partner Development Manager Requirements
- Knowledge of education sector
- Understands complex and large business
- Needs experience of selling cloud based products and services not just hardware
Education Partner Development Manager Qualifications
- Channel sales or business development background, with experience of working with partners, and able to demonstrate a drive for results and ability to build relationships and new partnerships.
- Knowledge of the Education market, and EdTech more broadly, able to identify market requirements and the role Microsoft and our partners can play in supporting customers.
- Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market. Familiarity with different partner business models; Managed Service Providers, Systems Integrator, Distributor, Value Added Reseller and ISV
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education partners and articulating how partners can help education institutions digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to enable partners to drive customer digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences
- While not a technical role, you'll work with partners who are deeply technical, so an understanding of and comfort with technology conversations would be very helpful.
Deadline for CV submission: Wednesday 2nd October at 12:00pm