Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Education Partner Development Manager on an initial 6 month contract, starting ASAP.
This role will focus on the channel partners that serve breadth Education customers in the UK (predominantly schools) and be responsible for helping our client's existing partners meet customer needs more effectively as well as developing our client's partner ecosystem to deliver new solutions that mean our client has even greater impact in UK Education. The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently, spending a lot of time with our client's partners, helping build plans to deliver strong results for our client and the partner.
Specifically, that means you will:
Manage top Partner focused on UK Schools market
- Ensure our client has strong, shared plans to grow adoption of our client's Modern Classroom tools and Microsoft Cloud Services.
- Build partner capability to ensure customer deployment and adoption, including teacher training, CPD and certification
Develop the breadth of the Schools channel
- Work with Indirect partners to ensure our client develops and supports the full breadth of the our client's Partner channel working with schools.
- Identify and work with new partners to our client's Education Channel
- Look for potential new routes to market for our client and their technologies.
Work alongside our client's Education and Commercial Partner and Device Partner teams to bring the best of all teams to support partner success
- Ensure that our client's marketing is connecting to our client's partners effectively
- Manage communications and readiness for our client's partners, helping them stay current and sell, deploy and enable usage of our client's technology
- Provide clear, regular feedback to the Education leadership team regarding partner issues, risk and opportunities for growth
- Channel sales or business development background, with experience of working with partners, and ability to demonstrate a drive for results and build relationships and new partnerships.
- Knowledge of the Education market, and EdTech more broadly, able to identify market requirements and the role our client and their partners can play in supporting customers.
- Working knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/services are brought to market. Familiarity with different partner business models; Managed Service Providers, Systems Integrator, Distributor, Value Added Reseller and ISV
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education partners and articulating how partners can help education institutions digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with our client's solutions
- Ability to enable partners to drive customer digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences
- While not a technical role, you'll work with partners who are deeply technical, so an understanding of and comfort with technology conversations would be very helpful.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 9th December 2020