Education Solution Sales Specialist
Location - London or Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Senior Customer Success Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading or London, initial contract to 30th June 2020
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £51.800 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
The role will be working 2 days on site in Reading/London and the rest of the time in the field across England, Scotland and Wales where you will be helping education system leaders, school/institution leaders, researchers and educators to guide and nurture students to achieve their potential by offering them the tools to do their job.
Education Solution Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Understanding the customers priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to growth through attainment of your revenue based, share based and/or consumption-based quota
- Own opportunity pipeline and drive share for classroom solutions within managed accounts by setting and achieving monthly sales forecasts
- Deliver classroom transformation and success through accelerated adoption and usage resulting in customer references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements
- Drive competitive direction, insight and strategy to proactively win new business and share through value in education.
- Identify customer business challenges and bring them to agreement on the business value of the Modern Classroom solutions - including detailed relevant industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership & Return on Investment
Education Solution Sales Specialist Qualifications:
- Strong solution sales background, with 5-8 years of technology-related experience, with experience in immerse and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices
- Bachelor's degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and master new concepts and technologies to be able to impact their adoption and usage
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with education business decision makers articulating and demonstrating a partner solution value propositions, with specific emphasis on solutions related to immerse and inclusive learning experiences.
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, with an understanding of competitive technologies to address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
Deadline for CV submission: 1.00pm on Wednesday 11th September