I am recruiting for an ELearning Training Developer based in Sutton Coldfield, working for a leading global provider of professional certificated qualifications and training within the Anti-Money Laundering, Legal and Wealth Management industries. They are offering a salary of up to £38,000 dependent on experience.
You will be responsible for the development and support of elearning courses and resources in line with the business' strategic plan. You will be accountable for the writing of new course and training material along with the creative design for the script and storyboards for the business' clients.
This role will involve a lot of communication with both internal and external stakeholders and departments such as IT, tutors and clients; being able to build up a rapport and understand requirements is essential, as is an understanding of simple coding to know what is and is not possible to be created.
This role would suit candidates with a background in either publishing, eLearning design, online content development, instructional design, online learning consultant or something similar.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Develop professional eLearning content that will integrate within an LMS platform
- Work with subject matter experts and use instructional design principles to script, storyboard and deploy effective eLearning solutions
- Develop a roadmap for online course delivery
- Assist with development projects in the areas of eLearning and new technologies
- Liaise with the IT department, advising them on what material needs to be produced
- Liaise with our course co-ordinators and subject matter experts through full project life-cycle from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Attend internal and external meetings (some of which may require travel)
- Be creative in the use of language, graphics, animations, interactions, audio and video
- Think innovatively and use your own initiative to solve problems
- Engage with multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
- Manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Instructional design and eLearning development experience
- Experience in using Rise, Storyline or similar eLearning software to create empowering and professional quality training materials
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creativity/innovation and focus on user experience
- Experience of using and maintaining an online learning platform (Moodle, Totara, etc.)
- Embedding and creating SCORM compliant content
- Experience of handling and resolving technical issues
- Design, software-orientated or multimedia degree or equivalent would be ideal but not essential
- Mobile learning principles or experience (HTML5/responsive web design)
- Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge
- Simple games/exercises design and development using Articulate Storyline experience would be ideal but not essential
- Google Material Design and UX/UI concepts knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong command of the English Language
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION - A LINK TO PORTFOLIO OF WORK OR SHOWREEL WILL NEED TO BE PROVIDED IF YOUR CV IS SELECTED**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £38,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Performance-related bonuses
- At least 23 days' holiday + bank holidays (with flexibility to purchase additional holiday days)
- Monday to Friday 9-5 working hours
- Contributory pensions scheme with life assurance
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***