Our client is seeking an experienced ELearning Support on a 12 month contract to join their team. This role offers remote working and a 35hr working week.
To support and track learners towards timely completion of the Early Years Professional Development Programme online learning journey through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), from initial registration through to completion.
- Coordinate the day-to-day running of the VLE and web resources responding to any operational issues and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
Coordinate the day-to-day administrative requirements of the VLE platform including generating reports & usage, administering learning communities and responding to queries and requests in a timely manner.
Act as the first point of contact for the Early Years Practitioners (EYPs), developing positive relationships with them to help them stay on track and complete their training.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all relevant stakeholders to support programme delivery and practitioner engagement, achievement and progression through clear, effective and timely communications.
Report regularly on the progress of practitioners and, where relevant, prepare progress reports, data, statistics and action plans to support programme management and evaluation.
- Provide early identification of learners at risk of non-completion and ensure appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
Run reports related to programme metrics such as eligibility, participation, and feedback to support reporting to the DfE.
▪ An excellent working knowledge and understanding of VLE's ( ELearning)
▪ Experience of supporting learners in a FE/HLE (or similar)
▪ Experience of working with a large number of learners
▪ Experience of effective engagement with learners
▪ Experience of working with online management systems, portals and ePortfolios
▪ Evidence of having operated in a pressurised environment
▪ Experience of working on multiple projects and tasks