My Hemel Hempstead based client is looking to expand their production and electrical department, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client provides an excellent service throughout the UK and have been trading for several years. If you would like to be a part of an excellent organisation where you can progress, then please contact me today!
Working in the production department, you will be part of teams assembling, testing and packing electrical products.
This is a dynamic role requiring a keen eye for detail and a passion for teamwork.
This role will include:
* Work to process and system.
* Work to standard operations documentation according to required output.
* Attend regular problem resolution meetings, participating in investigation & corrective action.
* Call for assistance when process abnormalities occur. The causes must be identified and corrected, and production re-started.
* Ensure that all aspects of health & safety are always adhered to.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities within the cell.
* Actively participate in 5S activities
* Attend regular team communication meetings.
* For this role, you will need good mechanical and assembly skills with an electrical/ electronic background.
Ideally you will have an NVQ LEVEL 1 & 2 in electrical installation, this is preferred but not essential.
You will be methodical and have a flexible approach to daily routine with a keen eye to detail and always work to a high standard.
Click now to apply or call Susanna on 01923 235015!