Brook Street are recruiting an electrical mechanical assembler for a client of ours based in Aylesbury. This will be a temporary to permanent position.
This is a skilled role responsible for the assembly of quality Low Voltage Switchgear, Distribution Boards and Control Panels to a high standard.
Neatness and ability to work from schematic drawings is essential.
You will be responsible for maintaining product continuity and quality.
- Please only apply*
- if you have knowledge of control system components, single and 3 phase wiring.
- Experience in panel building
- Drilling, tapping backplates and inserting trunking
- Crimping, soldering, terminating and stripping wires
- Fitting components with suitable fixtures
- Determining suitable wire types and sizes
- Locating and reporting faults in electrical wiring
- Good attention to detail
- must be punctual and reliable
- communication and team working skills