Are you an Electrical Construction Manager interested in working with an established commercial project management team on projects across the UK and Ireland? Do you wish to join a fantastic company that really rewards efforts and promotes from within? A growing, thriving firm which is buzzing with energy and has strategic direction.
Our client wishes to appoint someone to work alongside an in-house M&E design team, who operate with the latest AutoCAD & MEP 3D design packages. Therefore previous experience working on commercial M&E projects at a supervisor's level is essential.
Key responsibilities of the post holder will include:
- Ensure company HSE&Q policies & procedures are adhered to throughout the duration of the project.
- Correspond directly with sub-contractors and other associated contractors where necessary throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure all plant and equipment are procured correctly, in line with specification and client requirements.
- Assess requirement for labour and sub-contractors to undertake various elements of installation works.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors to ensure they fulfil company requirements and are engaged appropriately via fixed price orders or JCT contract.
- Prepare accurate programme of works to ensure all works are planned in manner that key dates can be met.
- Attend onsite meetings with client and contractors and report back to Project Manager on key points, will involve travelling 1-2 days per week.
- Provide accurate information on contract variation and monthly claims.
A generous salary and benefits package is available for the successful applicant, therefore call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 to find out more or click on "Apply"