Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Dungannon who are recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
You will report into the Maintenance Manager where you will be responsible for all aspects of electrical engineering / fitting
The candidate hired will be responsible to conduct fault finding and diagnostics on a range of manufacturing machinery and will also be dealing with preventative and reactive maintenance.
Other duties include new installations and keeping stick levels up to date. Candidates must be flexible for working on other sites when required.
* Electrical Qualification - Min - NVQ Level
* Must have an electrical aptitude
* Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
* Fault finding experience on automated machinery essential.
* Must be able to read electrical drawings
* Drivers licence
* PLC programming desirable
The salary will depend on your background and experience £14- £18 per hour
The position is full time starting at 8am to 5pm there would also be rotational cover required
Overtime is paid at 1.25
If you have the skills and experience and you meet the essential criteria for this position, then please forward your CV via the apply link