Electrical Sales Co-ordinator - £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Brook Street are proud to be working with a distribution company who are looking for an Electrical Sales Coordinator to join their team in Southampton as soon as possible. A really exciting and expanding company with real progression opportunities and potential for your career.
Overview of the role;
You will provide a high quality of Customer Service and sales support to new and existing customers by acting as a single point of contact, reacting promptly and professionally to customer enquiries, providing advice and assistance in finding the right product for them and processing their orders. You will identify sales opportunities, follow up with quotes, develop business relationships and on the odd occasion help with deliveries too! A very varied but exciting role! Still interested?
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Providing excellent customer service mainly e-mail/phone
- Retaining the existing client base and maximising revenue and profit from Key Accounts
- Acquiring new customer accounts to develop
- Prioritising, preparing, sending and proactively following up on all quotations
- Timely and accurate use of the CRM system
- Efficiently processing customer orders, payments, returns, credit and advice notes
- Progressing customer orders with suppliers and updating delivery times, etc
- Working closely with the Purchasing, Accounts and Warehouse teams to ensure all goods are supplied and invoiced correctly
- Dealing with any issues to their complete resolution and customer satisfaction
- Answering technical support requests or re-directing to the relevant specialists
- Consistently working to the defined company procedures
- Liaising effectively with Head Office, purchasing, accounts and warehouse teams
Skills you will need to succeed;
- An exemplary work ethic and positive attitude/ Self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident, polite, tactful and persuasive manner adaptable to situation
- Willingness to learn and a determined approach
- The capacity to work under pressure
- Good people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work full time hours, 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. NO WEEKENDS!
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 DOE. In addition, you will receive 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, free parking and lots of other exciting perks too!
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible, so if you are successful you will expect to hear from us within 1 working day.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.