I am recruiting for a Electrician for a Client within the Education Sector based in Dudley.
This is initially a 3-4 month contract with the potential to be made permanent.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Pay: £10.40 - £11.68
THE JOB PURPOSE
You will be assisting with all day to day Electrician Maintenance.
- Electrical Maintenance Work
- Completing remedial and repairs
- Completing Installations (Very rare)
- Qualified to Electrical Level 2 is essential
- 17th/18th Edition Regs are Essential
- City and Guilds Inspecting and Testing Qualification - Desirable
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- You will be required to have a DBS check (This can be processed with ourselves)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***