Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Sales Incentives Operations Analyst.
This is a contract role initially for 1 month (until 30th June 2021) with a 12 month extension highly likely.
The salary is up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The role will be based remotely to begin with but will likely require some onsite presence at our client's offices in London Paddington once restrictions ease.
Our client's Advertising division is at the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry, helping our client solidify its position as a technology provider that powers the buying and selling of Search and Display advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio and through strategic alliances and key partnerships.
Sales Excellence oversees the rhythm of the business and enables Sales, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge they need to achieve quota and drive revenue across Europe from our Strategic and Enterprise clients. We also work in collaboration with our Corporate team as well as other key internal partners.
To enable and work closely with the Sales Excellence Manager team in GSS, learning tools, processes and systems to help enable key initiatives through great data and reporting solutions.
Your key task will be to support the Sales Excellence Managers (6) who are located in the US and in EMEA, to provide data solutions and apply business rules with an eye toward compliance. You will be responsible for communicating with the Sales Excellence Managers to clarify requests and create reporting/data views that enable them to run the business.
The role could also heavily support our bi-annual sales planning motions. In addition, there is a stretch opportunity for process improvement/documentation as well as further facilitating data and BI requirements.
- Partner with the Sales Excellence managers to provide reports/data solutions in support of ROB process including, not limited to Team plans (I.e. vertical KPIs), MBU, vertical/regional strategy/planning meetings
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the Sales Excellence Managers as they arise
- Help prep for weekly Sales forecast meetings across all verticals/teams
- Assist with Change Management escalations
- Partner with FSE to track team/regional OPEX
- Partner with FSEs that own business initiatives, including and not limited to CRM and CX, to build relevant reporting
Skills and Experience
- Very strong Microsoft Excel competency required (Vlookup, tables, filters, PivotTables, PowerPivot, etc.) and skilled in other Microsoft desktop applications, including Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience of Power BI is preferred but not a key requirement
- Familiarity of analytical and reporting processes in a sales, service and / or marketing group
- Knowledge of forecasting/modelling techniques used to perform sales or marketing scenario analysis
- Project and/or program management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work. Ability to do all of this across multiple simultaneous projects/programs of various complexity and scale
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously overcome ambiguity where necessary
- Strong time management/prioritization skills are required and a track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong judgement is critical as well as decision-making & critical thinking ability
- Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner
- Organizational agility. Ability to function effectively in a highly-matrixed work environment
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills both internally and across borders
- Experience working with key partners to define and prioritize business requirements
- Demonstrated experience developing analytic approaches to business problems
- Ability to distil complex data/analysis into understandable information and actions
- Previous international business experience preferred
- Digital Advertising and Search advertising experience preferred
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, economics, operations, research or business preferred
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Data analytics
- Knowledge or familiarity with advertising platforms
- Collaborative stakeholder management
Deadline for applications: Please submit by 4pm on Tuesday 11th May (sooner if possible)