Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT client to recruit an EMEA Digital Product Distribution Engagement Manager.
This is a contract role to start asap, until 30th June 2021 initially, with the possibility of an extension past this date.
Salary offered is up to £58,000 pa, depending on experience.
This role will be remote based initially however there may be a requirement to be present at our clients offices, when they reopen.
The role will be responsible for driving implementation of digital distribution with partners across EMEA, reporting to the EMEA Digital Sales Lead. This is a hands-on, tactical role that will engage deeply with our client's Consumer Sales and Operations Teams and Retail Partners/Distributors across the EMEA region to support, enable and drive the progress of digital product distribution according to the agreed and approved roadmap across all lines of business that have digital form factor.
- Support implementation of digital distribution with partners across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support the Operational and Technical implementation processes across region working in collaboration with EMEA Operations Team for Digital Products (products include form factors ESD - Electronic Software Download and POSA - Point of Sales Activation and include software/gaming/operating system products).
- Engage with the account managers and partners across the region to drive the progress of digital distribution according to the agreed roadmap and in line with partner account plans.
- Deliver on the agreed roadmap for onboarding of partners to digital distribution, new product expansion, market expansion, and manage approvals for Indirect partner onboardings.
- Guarantee continuous progress in interactions between the partner, account manager and technical integration team.
- Plan and deliver regular connection with internal and external stakeholders. Support the rhythm of the business and ensure required reporting is correct. Track and monitor sales performance against targets.
- Through stakeholder engagement capture and resolve issues or escalate if necessary, to prevent delays in landing new initiatives, services, or product launches.
- Support the drive to expand digital product distribution knowledge across the EMEA team. Pulling together content and planning trainings,
- Feeding back on challenges and making suggestions on how to address.
- Identify opportunities, gather business justification, and present for review.
- Monitor performance and drive regions to implement correction of error plans as required
- Strong communication, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong disciplined approach to process/project management.
- Ability to manage complexity of a regional role [matrix management, multiple levels].
- Multi-level program management skills and experience on roll out of key programs.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize data from several sources to shape and clearly communicate a strong strategic point-of-view or recommendation.
- Procactive attitude with ability to deliver and work to deadlines
- Understanding of digital distribution (POSA-Point of Sales Activation/ESD-Electronic Software Download/PTR-Print to Receipt).
- Previous experience in IT, consumer electronics industry, retail/FMCG, or telco is an asset.
- Strong team player - ability to work through people and to cope with the complexity of a Pan-EMEA role
- Deliverer of results.
- Strong disciplined approach to process/project management
- Rounded management capabilities
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft systems (Excel/PowerPoint/SharePoint/Teams a must), and ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Must be able to understand and learn technical terminology relating to digital distribution (but will not be on point to do technical implementation, but ability to explain and escalate these types of related issues).
Our client has placed particular emphasis on the following requirements;
- Process/Project Management
- Managing cross regional v-teams across time zones and within matrix international organization (27 countries)
- Ability to analyse/synthesize data and present findings
Deadline date for applications: Wednesday 24th March 2021.