Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT client to recruit ans EMEA Digital Product Distribution Engagement Manager.
This is a contract role to start asap, until 30th June 2021 initially, with the possibility of an extension past this date.
Salary offered up to £58,000 pa, depending on experience.
This role will be remote based initially however there maybe a requirement to be present at our clients offices, when they reopen.
The role will be responsible for driving implementation of digital distribution with partners across EMEA, reporting to the EMEA Digital Sales Lead. This is a hands-on, tactical role that will engage deeply with our clients, Sales and Operations Teams and Retail Partners/Distributors across the EMEA region to support, enable and drive the progress of digital product distribution according to the agreed and approved roadmap across all lines of business that have digital form factor.
- Support implementation of digital distribution with partners across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support the Operational and Technical implementation processes across region working in collaboration with Digital Operations.
- Engage with the account managers and partners across the region to drive the progress of digital distribution according to the agreed roadmap.
- Deliver on the agreed roadmap for onboarding of partners to digital distribution, new product expansion, market expansion, and manage approvals for Indirect partner onboardings.
- Guarantee continuous progress in interactions between the partner, account manager and technical integration team.
- Plan and deliver regular rhythm with internal and external stakeholders. Support the ROB and required reporting.
- Through stakeholder engagement capture and resolve issues or escalate if necessary, to prevent delays in landing new initiatives, services, or product launches.
- Support the drive to expand DPD knowledge across the EMEA team.
- Feeding back on challenges and making suggestions on how to address.
- Identify opportunities, gather business justification, and present for review.
- Monitor performance and drive regions to implement COE plans as required.
- Strong disciplined approach to process/project management.
- Ability to manage complexity of a regional role [matrix management, multiple levels].
- Multi-level program management skills and experience on roll out of key programs.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize data from several sources to shape and clearly communicate a strong strategic point-of-view or recommendation.
- Understanding of digital distribution (POSA-Point of Sales Activation/ESD-Electronic Software Download/PTR-Print to Receipt).
- Experience of Retail / FMCG is an asset.
Technical / Functional Skills
- Strong disciplined approach to process/project management
- Rounded management capabilities
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft systems (Excel/PowerPoint/SharePoint/Teams a must), and ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Must be able to understand and learn technical terminology relating to digital distribution
Top 3 must haves
- Process/Project Management
- Managing cross regional v-teams across matrix organization
- Ability to analyse/synthesize data and present findings
Deadline date for applications will be the 8th March 2021.