Job Title - EMEA Project Manager
Location - Reading / Remote
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an EMEA Project Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading / Remote for 6 months (potential extension to 18 months max)
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £85,669 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
As a Project manager in the EMEA HQ organization you will be working on the rollout of an exciting new Product across key European regions.
In this role you will be working with the field teams across multiple European markets, the global project management team and our external partners (Retailers, Banks, Technical integrators, etc…).
You will be part of the EMEA Category Management Team, a team of 6 that is responsible for the management of the gaming business across EMEA, working with the field category teams in our 27 Xbox Markets in EMEA.
* Becoming the subject matter expert in Europe, leading the launch of this exciting new product in partnership with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams.
* Working with the internal teams to develop (and maintain) a Roadmap that sees us roll out across many European markets & retailers. You work with the regional teams to identify opportunities and prioritize them (Regions & retailers) according to their growth potential and will also look into developing new sales channels.
* Retailer engagement at all levels, from pitching the product to high level decision makers to facilitating a smooth rollout in partnership with our internal and external partner organizations.
* Working with our and our retailer`s banking partners to finalize the financing offer for each region
* Leading the RFP process for a Trade-In partner that will help us to launch an upgrade offer that allows consumers to trade-in their old device for a new one as part of the value proposition
* Working with our Legal and Procurement teams to onboard external partners to the project and driving the development of contracts & agreements
* Program management of the technology testing with retailers and banking partners
* Lead effort to develop localized Consumer Experience and comprehensive Marketing Plan in partnership with Microsoft Account Teams and Corporate Marketing
* Tracking and managing the results of partners that have already launched. Sharing best practices and learnings to help with the rollout of future partners.
* Sharp analytical skills and acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and revenue opportunities.
* Able to have challenging conversations at all seniority levels internally and externally
* Strong ability to summarize complex business situations and to remove complexities
* Experience in project management, managing a product rollout from start to finish
* An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast paced environment.
* Able to directly deliver and deliver thru influence of others
* Previous experience in the consumer electronics industry, gaming industry, retail category management, or like business. Experience with devices sales in consumer or telco channels a plus.
Deadline for CV submission: 12.00pm on Friday 17th January