EMEA Regional Project Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an EMEA Regional Project Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading for 8 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum depending on skills and experience, plus 5% end of contract bonus
Managing the communication of regional status and key project milestones, expectations , and updates to all relevant stakeholders, including the regional and corporate channel and device marketing teams, trade teams, external agencies and suppliers, and key OEM and retail partners.
You will be the key point of contact for production and shipping agencies across EMEA. It will be your responsibility to understand retailer and consumer demographics and trends in each market and support site layout and field landing execution of fixture deployment. You will be supporting all field team escalations on a weekly basis with a response service level agreement of 3 work days until resolution.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Understanding and co-ordination of regional project status against milestones working closely with sub-regional leads
- Producing forecast and delivery management including communication of final orders and any customisation required
- Overseeing production of localised installation and execution guides for each market
- Understanding retailer and consumer demographics and trends in each market
- Reviewing exception proposals submitted by Channel Marketing teams
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong Project Management and communication skills
- Knows and understands retail detail (logistics, fixtures, warehousing, operational hours and 'shut down' timings)
- Solution orientated, focused on delivering the end results with strong influencing skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Business or Marketing Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in Channel Marketing, Marketing, Retail, Retail Sales, Retail operations, Customer facing PM or Account Management
- Strong partner and customer facing experience
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 11th April at 3pm