Our client is a highly successful and innovative Global Software company looking to add to its growing UK based Technical Support team with experienced support professionals with fluent German language skills. We are looking for dynamic Customer Support Engineers with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will be to supply support to their large customer and partner base resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and own skill and experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role as well as proven exceptional external customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team that bases a major part of the Company's global support organisation. Resolving customer and partner technical issues to a high standard of customer success, adhering to response time SLAs and escalating into global teams if required. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies
- Ensure the highest level of support available from Company to customers and partners within the EMEA region, with a focus on German speaking regions
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, measured on a regular basis
- Create and maintain knowledgebase articles/videos/community threads to address customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
- Projects a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote and face-to-face.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of SQL roles and environments.
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Desire and ability to travel to Company Headquarters in Stockholm from time to time
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web Services) and Desktop environments.
Nice to have
- Supporting SQL based technologies/software within a 1st line context
- Supporting UNIX/Linux based technologies/software within a 1st line context
- Knowledge of IIS
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Company brand image.
The Company offers:
The chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. They fully recognize that it is their employees that make the Company a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role you will be offered exciting and developing assignments and will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.