What have you done today? Would you like a role that could make a difference to someone's day?
An exciting opportunity has come along to work as a 999 call handler in Chelmsford.
If successful, the role will be on a 24/7 shift pattern (37.5 hours) with pay rates between £10.09 and £17.09.
- Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people?
- Are you a confident person that with the training provided is able to calm patients down in a logical way?
- Would you consider yourself a caring individual who wishes to make a real difference in peoples life's?
- Are you flexible and able to commit to working days, nights, weekends, bank holidays etc?
If answered yes to the above then this may be the job for you!
Brief summery -
Answer operational calls coming into the service ,Utilise the chosen clinical triage software system in order to prioritise calls as soon as possible. Enter information into the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system accurately and promptly. Provide pre-arrival advice to callers where appropriate.
What we need from you -
Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work in an environment where decisions are based upon an ever changing set of disparate circumstances
- Work on own initiative
- Prioritise and undertake numerous tasks simultaneously
- Remain calm under pressure
- Work as part of a high performance team
- The ability to take and record information accurately
To start you will going through our compliance process including 3 years referencing, ID checking and you will need to undergo a criminal records check.
If interested then please apply below.