Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit an Emergency Gas Service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Northern Ireland Organisation, employing over 3000 people and enjoying a phase of growth and stability.
The person recruited will be responsible for providing a 24/7 first response gas emergency service and will also be involved with the installation, repair and exchange of meters and other company assets.
Applicants should have a minimum of 1 years post apprenticeship experience in domestic gas utilisation/or heating & plumbing including diagnostic skills with customer service experience.
* ACS - CCN1 and hold an NVQ in gas installation & maintenance or NVQ Plumbing or equivalent qualification.
* A minimum of 1 years post apprenticeship experience in domestic gas utilisation/or heating & plumbing including diagnostics with customer service experience.
* Good verbal and written communication as well as relevant IT skills.
* A professional and flexible approach is required.
* Full driving license
* Additional ACS Appliance qualification MET1, REGT1
* Commercial Gas utilisation
As a Gas Service Engineer you can expect a salary of £19,500 - £21,500 as well as additional payments for stand by plus good range of Benefits including 31 days holiday which rises with service, life assurance, childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice pension scheme and employee wellbeing and social activities
Hours are 08:30-5pm Mon-Thurs; 08:30-4:30pm Friday however standby & callout rotas apply.
The shifts will be on a 1 week in 4 rota and can also qualify for up to £7000 in annual standby payments once fully trained.
If interested please send CV in word format via the apply link.