HR Employee Experience Lead
Hybrid with at least 1 day per week in Fareham office
£30k per annum
Are you an experienced CIPD (level 3 or 5) HR professional with strong experience in employee relations?
Are you confident providing technical advice and guidance on ER HR matters to management and business partners?
Do you have management or supervisory experience and looking for a leadership role?
We have a new hybrid role in to work for a South Coast NPO/charity who specialise in supporting vulnerable people Hampshire, Dorset, Somerset, the Isle of Wight, and West Sussex. This role can be home-based with at least 1 day per week (can be split into 2 half days!) in the office with some travel to meetings (well-planned in advance!).
The purpose of the Employee Experience Lead is to work alongside Managers across the Group to enable them to achieve their business objectives by providing timely, accurate and helpful advice on the range of people issues as well as advising staff, apprentices, workers and volunteers on a range of people related issues.
They are the guardians of the internal promise the organisation makes to their staff, apprentices, workers and volunteers across the Group which defines what people get from working for the Group. They are responsible for introducing latest thinking employee experience initiatives across the Group.
The successful candidate will manage and lead two Employee Experience Partners and is part of the Group People & Learning Department whose aim is to provide an effective generalist HR service at all times.
Hours will be full-time, Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week.
Who are we looking for?
We are ideally looking someone with supervisory or junior management experience as a minimum, who has strong technical HR knowledge, with a focus on Employee relations.
We would like to see candidates with:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience within a varied generalist HR role where you have developed a strong technical HR knowledge, ideally with an employee relations focus.
- CIPD Level 5 (or currently training towards)
- Demonstrates a track record in successfully advising and guiding management on all aspect of people management practices.
- Strong UK employment legislation knowledge, TUPE experience (basic understanding), Working Time Directive, The Equality Act and the ACAS Code of Practice.
- Has an eye for detail and can demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload independently.
- Able to work flexibly and adapt to changing business conditions.
- Experience of leading on and managing complex employee relations matters and mitigating risk to the organisation
What's in it for you?
In addition to a strong benefits package as below, you will be offered a salary of £30k per annum with annual salary reviews.
- Paid travel time, including a higher mileage rate for car sharing.
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday (starting at 26 days plus bank holidays), rising with every completed year of service up to 29 days plus bank holidays.
- Matched pension scheme contributions currently at 4%, plus Death in Service Benefit of 3x annual salary and salary sacrifice options.
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave.
- Excellent and professionally certified training, as well as access to fully-funded apprenticeship programmes.
- Real opportunities to develop in your profession, not only with exposure to a range of matters, but with opportunities to carry out training relevant to the role.
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a free, 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites, as well as discounted bus travel on the First bus network.
- Cycle to work scheme
- A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
How to you apply?
If you like the look of this Employee Engagement Lead opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply. A more detailed Job description is available.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates as soon as possible and look forward to receiving your application.