We have just been made aware of an exciting opportunity that has come into play at one of the NHS Trust teams in Bedford.
The role will be extremely varied and fast paced and so your ability to multi-task and adapt into new surroundings very quickly will be key here. No day is the same, and so this role will definitely be one to keep you on your toes. As an ER Advisor, your main duties will be to assist the team and managers with any HR T&C's enquiries, and to also implement any HR policies and NHS initiatives. There is great opportunity here to get stuck into new project works and to manage an array of stakeholders at all levels, further broadening your skills and also your career experience.
- Graduate member of CIPD or equivalent level of experience.
- Must be committed to progressing in their career, with demonstration
- Minimum 3 years NHS experience
- Project Management experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the NHS terms and conditions and experience of applying it
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and ability to delegate works when necessary
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of GDPR with the ability to act with discretion
- Knowledge of Data management systems
- Flexible in working hours, able to travel when necessary for the role
- Has a good understanding and commitment of the Equality and Diversity acts, and how and when to apply it
- Can work to deadlines and works well under pressure
- Empathetic approach
- A team player who has a positive and can-do attitude
- A keen problem solver
- Experience in supervising staff and training individuals on new procedures
- Has previously handled confidential records with complete discretion
What we can offer:
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- NHS Discount, subject to retailer
- Other benefits as discussed with employer at interview stage
Please apply online today for immediate consideration. Interviews are being held at the moment and so we will be sending the appropriate applicants across straight away.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, my email address is .