We are currently working with an outstanding not-for-profit organisation based in Central London. They are in The Times 100 best not for profit organisations to work for and their accreditations include Gold Investors in People standard.
They are recruiting for an Employee Relations (ER) Specialist to join them on a fixed term contract (FTC) until 31st December 2019 working on a part time basis from their London office for 28 hours per week. This is a brilliant opportunity for a fully qualified and forward thinking HR Professional to join an award winning HR team.
- Using your extensive ER background and knowledge to ensure the organisation maintains a value driven, professional and highly competent workforce to deliver an outstanding service
- Apply your HR knowledge to support people managers with all aspects of ER across the employee life cycle
- Coaching and developing managers to deal with difficult or complex people issues
- Support Investigating Officers in exploring complaints and concerns
- Attend and advise at hearings and during appeal processes
- Provide support in the management of conduct and capability issues
- Undertake change management processes
- Design, develop and implement solutions across all HR activity addressing learning and actions from casework
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Excellent working knowledge of all employment legislation
- Qualified CIPD Level 7 (or equivalent)
- Excellent communicator, confident in expressing your own point of view in challenging circumstances
- Skilled in fostering constructive working relationships with management and external stakeholders
If you are looking for a part time ER Specialist role in Central London and fit the above criteria, please apply now and we will be in touch! Applications close on 4th June and an initial assessment day will be held on the 11th June (location TBC).