We are currently recruiting for an Employment Development Coordinator to join a busy and innovative team in Lincolnshire.
This position is to assist individuals in addressing barriers and to help find and sustain full or part-time employment.
The job involves identifying, developing, securing and helping sustain appropriate work opportunities for unemployed persons within the local community.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- 2 years` experience within a Welfare to Work environment
- Good working knowledge of the City of Lincoln employee engagement market
- Experience in delivering high quality services to people suffering unemployment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to be self-directing, planning and prioritising own work load.
In addition to the above the company is also offering the following benefits:
- An attractive starting salary of £28,499
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Entry into the company pension scheme
***** Plus much much more*****
Applications are currently being reviewed and so please get in touch with Anne-Marie Doyle for more information (07483 920283), or click the apply button below.