Brook Street is seeking an Employment Solicitor to join a well established firm based in Lincoln. To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in covering the full remit of employment law.
You will enjoy working in an incredibly fast paced environment whilst up keeping an enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
Your main responsibilities as an Employment Solicitor for the firm will include:
- Managing your own caseload of employment work including Settlement Agreements
- Acting for Claimants in litigated and non litigated matters
- Providing advice to Union Officers when required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A valid clean Practising Licence
- Previous exposure to employment litigation and varied Employment caseload
- Able to work with sensitivity, confidentiality and empathy
- Good grasp of IT skills such as use of MS Office and Solicitor's case management systems
A salary of up to £50k is available.
If you fit the above profile and are seeking a new opportunity or would like to hear more, please contact Katie on 07483 361972 or alternatively apply now and we will be in touch.