Do you have an interest IT? We have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within a government department based at Stella House in Newcastle.
The role of the End User Compute Support Analyst is to provide first and second line support for all NHSBSA employees. The End User Compute Support Analyst is responsible for sorting incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. There is a need the End User Compute Support Analyst to understand the importance of integrity and security of ICT systems.
Pay rate: £13.12
Full time - Monday to Friday (9-5)
In this role, you will be
- assisting all our users with any logged ICT related incident when called upon.
- accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- ensuring the knowledge base and knowledge records are accurate, up to date and relevant for our customers and technology teams.
- diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents across a range of ICT and software applications and to escalate these more senior members of the team or the appropriate resolver group as required.
- Maintaining an awareness of agreed service levels, KPI's and standards within team, reviewing own performance and adapt own approach to maximise the delivery to support and meet agreed standards.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Any additional experience of business or IT work outside of degree would be beneficial.
- Experience presenting to groups of people.
- Identifies people/teams across the business that face similar challenges and opportunities in order to work with them to produce the best outcome for the NHSBSA
Operating at SFIA level 4 or above across Autonomy, Influence, Complexity and Business Skills
Meeting strict service requirements (KPIs, SLAs, OLAs).
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.