Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Belfast client a household name within Northern Ireland to recruit two permanent Energy Advisors due to expansion within the business,.
Our client is an established, successful organisation we`ve had the pleasure of recruiting on behalf of for the past decade.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Energy Advisor will join the Residential Sales Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Present and sell the benefits of converting to Natural Gas to potential clients
* Complete a minimum of 6 appointments per day
* Be available to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (last appointment 20:00pm)
* Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
* Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
* Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
* Identify and resolve customer concerns
* Record and submit accurate daily activity.
* Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
* Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
* Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company.
* Applicants must possess a full valid driving licence and counterpart.
* Candidates must be flexible with their working hours as the successful candidate will be required work until 20.00pm each evening
* Candidates must possess a positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong IT and administration skills are required.
* Experience of working in a field sales role is desirable but not essential
The client offers various benefits such as a contributory pension scheme, life assurance; annual health checks; childcare vouchers and on-site canteen. There is also free parking onsite,
Role comes with a company car.. Basic salary is £17,000 with on target earnings of £25,000 to 28,000
If you are interested please send CV via the apply link