Rook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Belfast client who is a household name within Northern Ireland. Due to expansion within the business they have a vacancy for a new Energy Sales Advisor on their team.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Energy Sales Advisor will join the Residential Sales Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Present and sell the benefits of the company to potential clients
* Complete a minimum of 6 appointments per day
* Be available to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (last appointment 20:00pm)
* Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
* Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
* Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
* Identify and resolve customer concerns
* Record and submit accurate daily activity.
* Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
* Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
* Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company.
* Applicants must possess a full valid driving licence and counterpart.
* Candidates must be flexible with their working hours as the successful candidate will be required work until 8pm
* Candidates must possess a positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong IT and administration skills are required.
* Experience of working in a field sales role is desirable but not essential
The client offers various benefits such as a contributory pension scheme, life assurance; annual health checks; childcare vouchers and on-site canteen. There is also free parking onsite,
Please note that this is mostly a field based job and the role comes with a company car.
Basic salary will start on £17,000 and there are on target earnings of £25,000 - 28,000
If you are interested please send CV via the apply link