Brook Street Recruitment is recruiting an Energy Advisor / Field Sales rep on behalf of our Belfast utilities client
The main purpose of the role is to promote the benefits of Natural Gas to unconnected domestic properties in the East Down License area by responding to sales leads and generating additional opportunities through a series of structured field canvassing activities.
To identify, through cold calling, additional opportunities to promote the benefits of Natural Gas.
* Present and sell the benefits of converting to Natural Gas to potential domestic clients in the East Down area.
* Complete a minimum of 5 appointments per day.
* Be available to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (last appointment 20:00pm).
* Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets.
* Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
* Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
* Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
* Identify and resolve customer concerns.
* Record and submit accurate daily activity.
* Conduct field canvassing activities in line with departmental requirements.
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
* Engage professionally with members of the public and talk knowledgeably about the benefits of natural gas.
* To persuade unconnected householders to consider the benefits of natural gas and progress any enquiries by registering interest
* Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion
* To answer questions posed to them and understand how to overcome initial householder apathy.
* To carry out all duties compliantly and in line with training offered to include full use of sales scripts and relevant statements.
* Full valid UK driving licence.
* Minimum of 2 years` experience working in a customer facing role.
* Minimum of 2 years` experience working in a target driven role
* Flexibility with working hours as the successful candidate will be required to carry out appointments
* Positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
* Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
* Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong administrative skills.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.30am start. Usually finishing at 5pm but must be available to work to 9pm
3 nights per week between Monday and Thursday.
Salary - OTE £28k - £32 (£18,500 basic + commission) + car (branded)
Please send CV via the link