Our client - a Lloyds market Insurance Brokers based in London and Rayleigh in Essex are creating a new processing team in their Rayleigh office
They are now actively recruiting for an experience Insurance Technician with specific experience of ENERGY Insurance to join the team ASAP
This is a permanent role and whilst they are still working remotely ,you will commence your employment working from home on a laptop provided by the client and will receive full training remotely
They need someone with some previous experience in technical processing of Energy Insurance
You will need strong data entry skills and your main responsibilities will include:
* Reconcile accounts, process and debit premiums and handle closings. Maintain up-to-date and orderly files.
* Liaise with the internal accounts team.
* Utilise in-house, Lloyd's and Company market systems including Brokasure, CLASS, LORS and Ed
* Manage and undertake assigned project work to time scales as directed.
* Monitor and report on credit control.
So if you live close to Rayleigh, have technical Insurance processing experience in Energy Insurance , are a team player and are looking for a great new opportunity with a lovely company with NO COMMUTING then please apply asap
Our client offers a great range of benefits and will pay a maximum of £40,000 for this role based on your previous relevant experience so please APPLY TODAY