Job DescriptionEnforcement Administrator Long Term Temporary contract Salary - £9.59 per hour
Nuneaton Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.00 Immediate start Brook Street Coventry is currently recruiting on behalf of a highly respected public sector organisation for an experienced administrator with excellent customer service skills. You will be assigned to a team where you will be carrying out a variety of general administrative duties. Your key responsibilities will be preparing papers and files, collect and assemble information, creating and updating records on in-house computer systems and data input.
- The successful candidates possess;
- o Ability to input onto databases accurately and in a timely manner and a good level of numerical ability
- o Ability to use a wide range of Microsoft Office packages particularly in the areas of Word, Excel and Outlook
- o Excellent word processing skills and a good working knowledge and comprehension of written English, including correct grammar.
- o Good customer service skills, with a commitment to continuously improving the service user experience.
The role is subject to DBS and reference clearance. You must have been a resident in the UK for three consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period