Engineering Assembly Operative required for South Belfast. The successful applicant will form part of a team manufacturing pressure gauges, thermometers and associated accessories, reporting directly to the Production Supervisor.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to -
- Assembly and calibration of gauges and thermometers.
- Hand Soldering
- Packaging & Despatch
- The successful candidates must have at least 6 months previous experience of assembly/ machine shop or working in a factory environment.
- Grade C in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Manual assembling in mechanical or electrical environment.
- Experience in TIG/Stainless Steel welding.
- L2 NVQ in Manufacturing or equivalent.
Call Brook Street today on 028 90 881100 and speak with Stephen, alternatively click the "Apply" button.