I am recruiting for a Full time Enrolment Sales Consultant for a client currently based in Solihull but moving into Birmingham City Centre on 04/04/2019, they are offering a basic salary of £22,000 plus a fantastic bonus structure.
My Client is hiring into our Enrolment Consultant team.This is the front line of experts in understanding the needs and goals of our students and advising them on the course that's right for them. Don't be confused by the title - people are not comfortable with being sold an education but this role is very much about consultative selling, that's why we do no cold calling We develop successful, driven enrolment experts and reward accordingly. Because of this, our sales conversion performance is roughly double that of our peer average.
- Understanding prospective student's education levels, commitments, and motivations to advise them on the most appropriate course for them.
- Delivering a tailored presentation of courses and services, application requirements, enrolment procedure and payment plans to prospective students via inbound and outbound calling, email and scheduled phone appointments.
- maximising student enrolments to meet enrolment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business.
- Developing and maintaining an up-to- date knowledge of all courses and services, and those of our competitors.
- Taking shared responsibility for your own professional development and self-improvement and complete all relevant training.
Attributes and Skills:
- Bright, talented hard-working telesales professional with a passion for people and an even bigger passion for achieving challenging targets
- Literate numerate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, confident & engaging - able to use that to build trust and Able to multitask, thrive under pressure and an inability to give up when the going gets tough
- Interdependent - you can work independently but contribute wholeheartedly to team success
- Successful prior experience of working in a demanding, performance-focused office environment in a customer-facing role - ideally in sales
- A track record of delivering against performance targets and meeting deadlines
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM databases is advantageous but not essential
What we think we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with strong OTE from year one
- Performance related anniversary increments to salary
- A £500 welcome bonus for passing probation benchmarks
- A high fliers club where you can enhance your basic by up to £6k and have the chance to win a holiday twice a year
- Continuous development of your sales and product skills by some of the best in the business
- A clear progression path through to sales leadership with a track record of promoting from within (90% of sales management were promoted this way)
- Free enrolment on any course we offer (HR, Leadership, Marketing, Accounting and more)
- No cold calling - you will be provided a steady flow of qualified leads to develop
- You will be selling proven, market- leading services backed by our excellent reputation
- State of the art CRM systems and an expert team of marketers to support you
- The chance to build meaningful dialogues every day with people about their lives and careers and to help them make the right choices.
If you think you have what it takes for this great opportunity please send you CV or call Jamie on 0121 6333888