Enterprise Commercial Business Administrator
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Enterprise Commercial Business Administrator. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
Enterprise Commercial Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent administration support to the Senior Staff members.
- Acting as an essential group point of contact whilst demonstrating professionalism and pro-activity in all activities undertaken.
- Ensuring seamless integration and management of the Manager's team, applying initiative, pro-activity, confidentiality and discretion to all tasks.
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of the Senior Staff member's team's by providing effective and timely administrative assistance.
- Improving existing administrative processes on and behalf of the company.
Enterprise Commercial Business Administrator Requirements:
- Experienced operating in a large Corporate, preferably Sales or Technology environment
- Knowledge at intermediate level of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to successfully manage and prioritise work load
- Complex diary management experience supporting 4 or 5 leads
- A minimum of 5 GSCE or equivalent, including Mathematics and English
- Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office. Good knowledge of other MS products
- Is approachable, with an outgoing personality and happy to communicate with senior members of staff.
- Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced corporal environments.
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 10th May at 10:00am