Enterprise Commercial Controller
Contract until June 2019
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Enterprise Commercial Controller. This is a contract role until 30 June 2019
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £56,300 plus 5% end of contract bonus
Global Sales Marketing and Operations (GSMO) Finance is driving shareholder value in 60 subsidiaries and carries the local accountability for the financials as well as statutory and compliance matters across all segments and products. We:
- Land the company vision around the transformation of our business, consumption and customer orientation in the subsidiaries and externally.
- Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is on New Business with an industry and workload perspective.
- Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way.
- Empower and inspire our people to lead and be part of top performing teams while providing diverse career opportunities.
Typical Day in the Role
- Be the Finance front-end specialist for deal insights and deal construct
- Partner with Licensing/BD to optimize deal structuring and closing. Provide end-to-end assessment of deal and customer profitability incl. COGS, discount, ECIF, etc. including compliance aspects.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with all key business stakeholders (Commercial and PS Leads, Services Leads, Sales Excellence) to ensure Commercial delivers on its finance and business accountabilities
- Provide Compete and Industry analysis to key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and threats
- Partner with the Regional Operating Center on deal-related FX, credit and collections topics (CTE)
- Actively engage with external Business Decision Makers for key /strategic accounts
- Azure Consumed Revenue ownership in subs that don't have a New Biz & CS Controller
Finance & Business Excellence:
- Ensure high quality submissions for Digital Win Room and deal-based investment requests
- Own Forecasting for the Enterprise business, building on inputs from the Sales Excellence Team (deal-based forecast) and trend analysis to land material Engineering Group views and pricing level accuracy in the context of the New Revenue Standard.
- Lead the financial Rhythm of the Business (ROB) for the Enterprise business including forecast and budget. Controls & Compliance
- Drive compliance in the Segment with focus on Sales Deal Execution and Proactive Risk Management
- Active experience in similar role
- Experience in finance positions
- Cloud expertise, deal structuring knowledge, machine learning/bot experience, and advanced Excel skills preferred
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
- Good compliance understanding / experience for the deal structuring and execution.
- Fluent in English
- BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred
Deadline: 1pm Thursday 14 February 2019