This is a 14 month FTC. My client is looking for an Enterprise Risk manager to join their team in one of the fastest growing financial institutions in the UK.
Experience and Technical Skills
The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills;
- Experience of implementing enterprise risk frameworks in a complex risk environment is essential. This could include large scale infrastructure projects, defence, transport or telecommunications industries, professional services or the public sector
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Experience of delivering programmes and projects linked to process improvement
- Previous experience managing project risk would be an advantage
The role will require someone with the following personal attributes;
- A creative thinker and problem solver who can bring new solutions to complex problems;
- An ability to gain credibility when dealing at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to organise, motivate and work with others in an organisation;
- An ability to communicate complex concepts to a mixed audience;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage and prioritise conflicting workloads.
The ideal candidate will have professional qualifications, for example CIRM or MIRM
£66,000 per annum
Please send your CV