Our client based in Thetford, Norfolk is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Issuing Notice to Vacates ensuring legal process is initiated in accordance with guidance from Central Legal Services.
- Calculate charges for use and occupation in accordance with data from Homes and Communities Agency. Inform occupants and Recoverables Team of charges.
- Input relevant information onto Information Management System (IMS) and end service pay deductions on Joint Personnel Administration (JPA).
- Issuing supplementary documentation at appropriate dates, including cessation of entitlement certificates and proportionality assessments.
- Preparation of legal paperwork and documents
- Process all incoming correspondence (faxes, emails, post)
- Management of the group inbox
- Monitoring and ordering stationary, fax and photocopier use and maintenance
- - Update spreadsheets to record/monitor financial spend;
- Preparation and circulation of weekly circulation, and monthly float, files
The ideal candidate will be a clear communicator, both verbal and written. A well organised individual.
You will be required to have previous experience in a similar role.
The rate of pay is £10.35 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact Agne on 01733 310855.