Would you like an opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role within the Public sector?
Brook Street are currently recruiting Temporary Executive Officers to work within the UK Central Authority for our reputable client the Home Office. Based at Salford Quays, Manchester, you will provide essential administrative support to the department, dealing with customer queries and undertaking a range of case-working duties.
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 Hours per week. 9am- 5.30pm Flexi time. Core working hours are 10am to 3:45pm (e.g. Shift 7am earliest start - earliest finish 3:45pm or latest start 10am- latest finish 7pm)
Pay Rate: £12.88 per hour from day 1
Location: Manchester, Salford Quays - Working from home at first, then moving to a hybrid work pattern once Covid guidelines allow so you must live within a commutable distance.
** You will be required to undertake security clearance for these roles, and it is imperative that you hold a valid UK passport and be able to provide two proofs of current address and proof of national insurance. **
This role requires strong leadership skills to build good working relationships, and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written correspondence with colleagues across the UK Central Authority (UKCA) and with local and international law enforcement and other external partners. You will be expected to work at pace to meet tight deadlines, demonstrating sound judgement, quality decision making, flexibility when working on normal daily tasks and any other competing priorities, and skills in working within a team.
Key Duties can include:
- The overseeing of the day-to-day casework with regards to the Extradition strand of our work.
- Managing an EO-level caseload, ensuring casework is progressed and managed efficiently in line with key performance indicators and statutory deadlines
- Delivering a quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance and quality assurance as well as supporting your team and the overall casework function.
- Deliver against targets and provide excellent customer service
- Deliver a professional service to Home Office standards and support colleagues.
- Have a flexible approach and be receptive to organisational change.
Start dates will be confirmed once we have had clearance back, but will be throughout Jan - March
For further information or to apply for these roles, please contact us by emailing Doncaster Branch , alternatively click APPLY.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.